Friday, October 16, 2009

Best Friends

Well this past month my mom and dad got married! And as a surprise for them, my best friend flew in from TX. for the wedding. This was very special for me and for my mom and dad. You see, Sarah is not just my best friend. She is like my sister. We grew up together, went to high school together, made mistakes together and now are mothers together. She is someone who will always be my best friend, my sister. There are people in this world who you know will always be a part of your life, and she is one of them. So, having her here as a surprise was like my mom and dad having their other daughter here too. And it was wonderful!! I miss her a lot. I pray that we will get to see each other more often and that we can watch our kids hang out and play with each other. There are a lot of things that aren't certain in life, but one thing will ALWAYS be certain for me. I am an extremely blessed woman to have Sarah in my life. I love ya girl!!





5 comments:

Mommyto3 said...

Awwwww. How Sweet! I didn't see this until now. You are the best!! Love ya!
Sarah

Traci Michele said...

Nice to meet you! Found you via MckMama's live chat!

Hugs,
Traci

Kristin said...

Hi there. You responded to my comment on MckMama's live chat. That thing was crazy; I couldn't find my comments! I didn't know responses would show up in my email! I would like to chat with you about the choice to stay home if you don't mind. Not sure how to send private messages???

Thanks,
Kristin

Unknown said...

stopped by from MckMama's blog. Enjoyed my visit.

The Saras Family said...

aw fun! she is a great girl...well at least she was 15 years ago, and it sounds like she stil is.

Followers