Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok, I'm for sure NOT just now writing my Not Me Monday. I did not contemplate not writing one at all because I am SO tired. I did not stay in my PJ's all day.....again. And I did not think to myself that maybe I shouldn't include that in my post, because, well because you guys are all going to think that I never (because I didn't) sit around in my PJ's.

After my kids going back to school for a day and a half I was not overjoyed that school was cancelled due to the weather this past Friday. All because it meant that I didn't have to make their lunches or get up so early. I then, by Sunday, was not AT ALL grateful that they would go to school today. Who would be grateful for their kids going to school?! Ummm, not me. I always love my children to be at home. ;)

I did not skip going to the store as long as I could so that I could avoid all the horrid Wal-Mart lines. I do not secretly wish that I could have my groceries delivered to me so that I would never have to go shopping for groceries again.

I am not at all wanting to have another baby. I have had 4 and 4 is plenty. I have not been going back and forth with that ALL day. I would be absolutely out of my mind to even entertain the idea. I also have not been considering adopting a baby ALL day as well. Ahem. ;)

So, what did you not do this past week, or not do today, or whenever?

3 comments:

Mommy Bear said...

Having groceries delivered would be awesome! And I keep having to tell myself I don't want another baby too.

Tiffany said...

Oh, I love reading these! Love the honesty! {grin}

Tiffany said...

PS I don't want another baby either. {wink}

Followers