Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Camping and Hanging Out In A Drawer


Hello to all! I thought I would do a quick post as I am sitting here watching the rain.....I'm pretty sure that it was raining the last time that I posted. Hmmmm, anyway, Jon and the 3 older boys went on a day hike and overnight camping trip this past weekend. I was released to pick up Corey again and that same day, everyone left! Ha Ha. They had a wonderful time and made some great memories. They just LOVE to be outdoors and go camping with their dad. And I have to say that Jon likes it a lot too, really he would go camping every weekend if he could. And I thought that I would put some recent pictures of Corey on here too (even though he didn't go camping) for all of you to see. He decided one day to climb into one of my drawers and well, I decided to let him! I thought, why not!? It will make a cute picture. At least, I think it did. And then there is the one where he is in boxers and I feel that one especially needs explanation! He went into his brothers drawer and got out his boxers and put them on all by himself! I took a video of him running around in those boxers......he was so proud!! Other than that I'm just trying to get back into a normal routine after surgery and I'm looking forward to summer vacation! I get tired of the kids being in school around Jan. time every year. I really do like having them at home with me. Ethan is playing baseball again this year and as soon as I get some pictures of that, they will be on here as well. Hope you all have a good week....until next time!! 





I think that as soon as I saw this sign, I would have gone back to the car.....seriously!?

                 
 They had the best time!!!

Ethan would live outside and I really mean that, he would! 


This picture totally cracks me up! It was cold this past weekend and Austin got as 
close to the fire as he could without being IN the fire itself!!! 

My sweet boys.....and yes I know they are boys and they were being rugged, but
I can still say that they are sweet. :) 



Isn't it amazing what entertains a baby!? 


Ha Ha!! "I'm so proud I got these on!"


No comments:

Followers