Saturday, November 21, 2009

On The Road To Recovery

So, last week I told all of you about my hormone issue. You know, the one where I'm 32, but my body thinks that I am 80?! Ahem. Anyway, things are on the up and up. My Dr. has put me on hormone therapy and I am actually starting to feel better. I can tell that they are probably going to have to increase the dosage, I usually tank in the afternoon. She started me out on a low dose and is testing me again Dec. 1st to see where my levels are. I suspect that when those results come back, they will increase my dosage. But at least there is an answer and I'm starting to feel better!

Let's see, what else is going on in the Willard household? It's almost Thanksgiving (Woo Hoo!) and the boys will only be in school 2 days next week. I am SO thankful for when they are on vacation. I am just not a morning person. I try to be, I really do. But truthfully, I think school should start at like 9am. At the moment I am getting up at 5:30am and I have to say I DO NOT like it. Plus, I just really like spending time with my kids. I miss them when they are at school. So, when school vacations roll around, I do a happy dance! I'm looking forward to spending time with my wonderful family this next week.

Then we have Christmas right around the corner!! I so LOVE the holidays. And I mean LOVE them. We have family coming into town on Christmas day from Charleston, SC. and I am thrilled! Jon's dad and step mom are coming for a few days and I am SO excited. I love it when we get to visit. This will be the 3rd time that we have seen them this year and I hope it becomes even more frequent.

I wanted to share some wedding pictures from my mom and dad's wedding in Sept. The photographer FINALLY got the pictures to them. Why did it take 2 months....hmmmm....we're not sure. I'm going to have post them in a separate post because Blogger is being weird and won't let me post them with this post. So, stay tuned for wedding pictures! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Followers