Thursday, October 23, 2008

So sleepy

Well I am getting ready to leave in about an hour to go have my hair cut and colored for the wedding this weekend. I am leaving tonight to drive to N.C. I had planned on having pictures up by last night,but as you can see it did not work out. I was not able to find the shoes that I needed yesterday afternoon, so I had to go back out last night. I also did the manicure, pedicure thing and went to the store. I didn't get home until 10pm last night. So, I put the groceries away and went to bed. And guess what? I still don't have shoes. I was at the nail salon for TWO hours . By the time that I got to the mall to buy the shoes that I had picked out, it was 8:40pm. I thought to myself, no problem, I have already picked them out. I will just go in and get them. Wrong. They did not fit. Not even close. And I then did not have time to look somewhere else. So, it's back to shoe shopping after my hair appointment this morning. But, no worries! I know it will all work out. And thanks to my dad who made it possible for me to do all of these things. He is such a sweet and caring dad. :) So, you are all probably saying, "Is she really going to ever put up any pictures?" Yes. I promise I will. That is one of the main reasons that I am doing this. And also to write about my wonderful family. Well, I'm off to get the baby ready to go. It's going to another busy day!

1 comment:

Mommyto3 said...

I'm so glad you got to get your hair, nails and toes done. You TOTALLY deserve to look great at this wedding. Enjoy your weekend away from the kids. Drink wine, eat good food and relax!
Call me when you get back!
Sarah

Followers