Friday, January 9, 2009

Sick.....Again

Remember how I said that I was going to post pictures!? Last weekend!? Umm, yeah, our house has been hit with some kind of sickness bomb. Caleb woke up last Friday with a fever and cold symptoms. But nothing that seemed too serious...there has been a virus going around. So that is what Jon and I thought that it was. Just a virus. Then Austin and Corey started with the same symptoms. Just a virus? Nope. Caleb was diagnosed on Wed. at the urgent care with pneumonia. In both lungs. Austin was diagnosed with bronchitis. And I took Corey to his Dr. yesterday just to be on the safe side. He wasn't running a fever, but has a bad cough. You know what they told me? That he has a really bad ear infection....in BOTH ears! Caleb had a shot of rocephin on Wed. and all 3 of them are on oral antibiotics. Austin and Corey are doing better today...Caleb is too, but his progress is much more slow. But he was the most sick of the 3. I woke up this morning not feeling so great myself. I am praying that I don't get what they have. Hopefully I am just tired. Needless to say, pictures and updates will come at some point. I just don't know when. However, there is good news in all of this.....we got a new computer!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! I am one step closer to being able to blog more and post pics more. Well, I can blog more now....but we all know that the pictures are what everyone wants to see. So, next on the list is the digital camera! I am praying for just as awesome of a deal on the camera as we got on this computer. It's brand new and was marked down like $600! How cool is that? All because someone had stolen the wireless adapter out of the box and no one wanted it. So it just sat on the shelf for 2 months. So they marked it down to clearance to get rid of it. Hello great deal!! We bought a wireless adapter and presto! Brand new awesome computer for way less!! I love it. Well, I'm going to get back to the sick kiddos. Corey is sleeping and the other 2 are watching a movie. Maybe mommy can take a quick nap?? Probably not, but I can dream, right!?

No comments:

Followers