Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. We have been really busy these past few weeks. I am hoping to have some new pictures up this weekend. My hubby and I went shopping yesterday to nail down what type of computer we want to get when tax time comes around. We are also shopping around for a digital camera that won't break the bank, but will be a really nice one since we are both interested in photography. So, soon I will be able to post all the time! Woo-Hoo!! (Well, maybe not all the time. I do have 4 kids). Well, just wanted to say hello to all of our family and friends out there and new pics are coming soon. Have a great weekend everybody! 

3 comments:

The Saras Family said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Mommyto3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommyto3 said...

Happy New Year to you too!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of my nephews!

Love ya!
Sarah

Followers