Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past week I did not keep my oldest home on the last day of school before Christmas break because he would have gone to school and sat there to do nothing for only 3 hours because it was a half day. This had nothing to do with the fact that I have to get up at 5:30am with him so that he can get on his bus that stops in front of our house at 6:30am. Nope, not me. ;)

This past weekend was certainly not when I STARTED my Christmas shopping. I always have everything taken care well before Christmas and just sit back and relax the week of Christmas. I mean, don't you?!?! I also did not leave on Sat. to go Christmas shopping with my mom and sister telling my husband that I shouldn't be gone too long, only to not get home until 9pm. Nope, I did not leave my husband at home with the kids all day on Sat. Nope, I would never do that.

I did not take some milk out of my youngest son's bowl of cereal to put in my coffee because I had just given the last of the milk to him. I do not have to have milk in my coffee and would never be so silly as to spoon milk out of my son's cereal bowl just so I could drink a cup of coffee. I mean, who would do that?!

I am not now trying to figure out how I am going to finish Christmas shopping now that my hubby is out of town. I am not contemplating taking my children shopping with me and telling them to walk around in the store while I shop. That would be silly and I'm certainly never silly. ;)

I am not at all worried that everything won't get done in time for Christmas. I am not the worrying type and am not wondering at all how I'm going to finish Christmas shopping, (including stocking stuffers) pick up all the groceries for Christmas dinner, cook all day on Thursday, and be prepared for my in-laws who will be here Christmas morning. I mean, who would worry about all of that?! Certainly not me.

My 2 yr. old did not just walk into the room with toothpaste on his face. Now, what did NOT happen in your house this past week? Since we are all perfect and all, do share what didn't happen. ;)

No comments:

Followers